our commitment to your safety
Edward R Mattie DDS PC
Michael E Mattie DDS
219 Maple Ave.
North Haven, CT
Why Choose us?
Long standing reputation
Did you know that we accept most insurances
When you arrive, arrive early for your first appointment and bring
your insurance ID card a list of current
any X-rays that you have
Tooth color shifts are of internal origin
Tooth staining that is darker and not amenable to bleaching
Reshaping teeth required to close open spaces between teeth
Reshaping teeth required to correct disproportionately short, worn or chipped teeth
Correcting teeth that are slightly askew to make them appear straight.
Back to porcelain laminate veneers
Back to crowns
Our attention to your individual health and well being
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Additionally, the practice takes painstaking efforts to ensure that both you and everyone else remain isolated from germs and infectious agents throughout the course of your visits with us. We attend courses on infection control specifically for this. The standards set in the dental industry by
the ADA, OSHA and the CDC have been and are continually being complied with. Specifically
1.Autoclaving of handpieces/instruments
2.Universal precautions of gloves, mask and eye protection
3.Increased use of disposable instrumentation where applicable
4.Periodic flushing of dental unit waterlines
5.Appropriate biohazards disposal
6.Training of clinical personnel on current regulations
7.Immunization compliance as required
The practice is easily accessible by walker or wheelchair or for those
who can not climb stairs .
Please watch this video on Covid19 for our improvements at
the practice. If it does not start playing in 30 seconds, please click here.